- You’ll need a Windows Azure Subscription. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for a 90 Day Trial or if you have a MSDN Subscription you can use your Azure Benefits. You will need to provide a credit card to sign up, but both the Trial and new MSDN benefit Azure Subscription have a default spending cap of $0.00, so unless you remove the cap you will not be charged. You’ll use this subscription while working on the hands on labs.
- A computer or laptop with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (full version or Visual Studio Express 2012 for Web) or Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 with SP1 installed (full version or Visual Studio Express 2010 for Web) - do note if you use Express Edition you will not be able to complete all of the labs.
- Install the Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio
- Install the Windows Azure Training Kit
While we focus on .NET developers, other platforms like PHP, Node.js and Java may be supported along with Mac or Linux depending on the location and trainer. Please check with the local organizer.
We all have similar yet slightly different topics being covered. If you have any questions on content, please check with the local organizer.
* Unless you get Node.js running on it, there’s an SDK for you!